FREE PDR BASIC TRAINING COURSE
Are you interested in FREE online PDR basic training?
Our course will introduce you to almost all of the basic concepts within PDR and give you enough training to see if Paintless Dent Repair is right for you.
Our basic training includes quick (less than 5 minutes) videos, covering these topics:
1. Introduction to paintless dent removal.
- Basic definition.
- Economic impact.
- "S.A.L.L.P" and knockdown techniques.
2. How we use lighting. (S) ight.
- What type of light?
- Distance of light from you.
- Height of light.
3. Accessing damaged areas. (A) ccess.
- Inspect dent location.
- What tool can get to location?
- What tool is usable regarding light location.
- Trim removal? Covered more in 6.
4. Finding your tool location. (L) ocation.
5. Leverage. (L) everage.
6. How much pressure? (P) ressure.
7. Tapping down high spots.
8. R and I.
- Typical/easier parts for R and I access to damage.
- Non typical.
9. Glue Pull Paintless dent removal.
- Types of glue.
- Types of tools associates with Glue Pull PDR.
- Types of tabs associated with Glue Pull PDR.
- Hot Glue pulling.
- Cold Glue pulling.
10. Paintless dent removal tools necessary for this course:
- A PDR LIGHT. (link)
- A PDR ROD. (link)
- HOT GLUE/COLD GLUE (link)
- GLUE TABS. (link)
- HAMMER and Knockdown. (link)
- A hot melt glue gun. Any generic works for the course.
11. We have partnered up with DINGKING to provide additional online (paid) training. (link)
Furthermore, if interested, you can go to their top notch PDR training institute at DINGKING! (link)