Why use the Haillion vs competitors?
- Our pins are spaced together closer than what their tips provide.
- A more accurate metal movement, vs the “shrinking” tip they have.
- Our pins are independent of each other and allow for forgiveness as opposed to their machined heads.
- Our tip is a pivot tip.
- Our tools are made in USA.
- You can finish with our tips. (finish is a term in PDR for cleaning the dent up all the way.)
What makes up the Haillion?
- 61 pins that make contact and are spaced a lot closer than their versions..
- The tip allows for some forgiveness, unlike the others where the tip’s points are simply ground out of the metal.
- The pins are floating on an internal table and are all independent of each other.
- The center pin is slightly higher than the other pins, allowing for easy identification of push point.
- The housing is cerakoted aluminum.
- The bolt is custom machined to allow for pivot but no flop.
- We have upgraded the housing to include an E-clip to hold internal components.